Pest A Cator® 1000 is specially designed for smaller homes, apartments, condominiums and mobile homes. The patented pulse technology can be safely and easily plugged into any 110-volt outlet in the home.
The Pest A Cator® is an electronic device that uses electromagnetic technology and was specifically engineered for use in smaller homes (usually 1,000 square feet or less), apartments or condos. The device is designed to cause a slight phase shift (delay) i nthe timing of the electromagnetic field that surrounds the wiring in the home. This "phase shift" is the primary reason this technology affects pets and rodents. The devide functions by broadcasting and electromagnetic signal in a pulsing fashion with an on-off cycle in order to avoid the numbing effect of a constant sensory stimulus. Multiple units are needed for multiple stories.
- Completely maintenance free
- No dead animals
- No chemicals
- No traps that require removal of dead or dying animals
- Safe for use around children and household pets (except gerbils, hamsters and other rodent-type pets)
- Don't leave doors, windows, basements, and garage doors open as new rodents or pests may wander in briefly before they are affected and repelled by the unit
- Avoid leaving human, animal, or pet food supplies in open areas, which can attract new rodents or pests before they are affected by the unit
- When transferring food supplies, grains, animal feed, etc. from outside supply areas, take special care not to carry new rodents or pests into the area being protected by the unit
- Even though occasional new rodents or pests may wander briefly into the affected area, they will not stay long until being irritated and repelled by the unit
- During the initial clean-up period, an increase in activity may be noticed as the unit is driving the rodents and pests out of the walls where they nest
- For areas without adequate wiring (such as attics or basements), better coverage may be obtained by plugging in a heavy-duty extension cord and securing it around the perimeter or along the rafters and then plugging a Pest-A-Cator® into the extension cord
For large single-level dwellings, we recommend using the Pest A Cator® Plus 2000 (#230351), sold separately.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1100|