LB White® Classic™ 60,000 BTU Natural Gas - Pilot Light Ignition Heater
LB White® Classic™ 348 Pilot Light Ignition Natural Gas Heater (Heater Only).
Trusted by farmers for consistent, dependable heating for swine confinement and poultry heating, the LB White Classic 60,000 BTU Natural Gas - Pilot Light Ignition Heater gives you years of worry-free performance in even the toughest farm environments. This natural gas heater has a direct-fired ignition design, high temperature protection, an air proving switch and fully enclosed motor. Features corrosion-resistant parts and solid case construction. Heater accessories not included.
Quantity Pricing Available! Call For Details.
Features & Advantages:
- Pilot Light Ignition
- Versatile Indoor Mount Options
- Eyebolts and Chains Included for Easy Hanging
- Service Panels Remove Effortlessly for Quick Access to Components
- Quick Take-apart Pilot Assembly for Quick Cleaning of Pilot Orifices
- Sealed Caps on Solenoid and Pilot Control Fully Protect Gas Valves
- High Quality Corrosion Resistant Components
- Case Constructed of Steel with Tri-Shield Coating (a non-corrosive hot-dipped galvanized steel, an oven-cured epoxy primer and a baked, thermosetting polyester)
- 10-year Cabinet Warranty
- Certified to Meet or Exceed U.S. Safety Standards
- Model #: Classic 60 (348-3)
- Maximum Fuel Consumption: 60 cu. ft. per hour
- CFM: 250
- Electrical Supply: 115 Volts, 60 Hz., 1 Phase
- Power Cord: 5' (standard)
- Cabinet Material: Steel with Tri-Shield Coating
- Dimensions: 21.3" L x 11.3" W x 24" H
- Net Weight: 55 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 61 lbs
For complete unit, see #20209.