Dosmatic® MiniDos® Injector - 12-1%
The Dosmatic® MiniDos® low-mid flow, fluid (water)-driven proportional injectors offer a low-cost alternative to traditional, non-electric technology. These compact injectors have a wide range of injection ratios.
Unlike traditional electric pumps, the MiniDos® Injectors eliminate the need for electricity and can operate in remote areas. They are easy to install and maintain, making them ideal for low-mid-flow injection applications.
These injectors can dispense a wide range of solutions from medications, fertilizers, fungicides, pesticides, disinfectants and algaecides. Call our expert staff today at 1-800-433-6340 for help selecting the best model for your application.
- Precise addition injection — proportional positive displacement ensures that just the right amount of chemical is injected each and every time regardless of pressure and flow
- Safe and cost effective — has a patented one-way gasket, only the mixing chamber and lower end are exposed to the chemical
- Durable body and ease of operation — an engineered proprietary composite material housing that withstands severe weather, chemicals used for injection and higher operating pressures
- Adjustable injection ratios
- Built-in on/off switch
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Maximum Temp: 100° F
- Minimum Temp: 34° F
- Housing Material: Proprietary Engineered Composite
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Injector Includes: Suction Hose & Filter, Mounting Bracket, Wear Parts Kit
|QC Part #||Dosmatic® #||Model #||Flow Rate||Injection Ratio||PSI|
|120900||112608||MiniDos® 12-0.4%||0.03-12 gpm||0.025-0.4% (1:4000-1:250)||6-140|
|120895||112600||MiniDos® 12-1%||0.03-12 gpm||0.20-1% (1:500-1:100)||6-140|
|120896||112602||MiniDos® 12-2.5%||0.03-12 gpm||0.50-2.5% (1:250-1:40)||6-140|
|120897||112604||MiniDos® 12-5%||0.03-12 gpm||1-5% (1:100-1:20)||6-140|
|120898||112606||MiniDos® 10-10%||0.03-12 gpm||2-10% (1:50-1:10)||6-65|
|120899||112620||MiniDos® 7-20%||0.03-7 gpm||4-20% (1:25-1:5)||6-65|
Looking for parts? We carry most repair kits for the MiniDos® and SuperDos® lines of Injectors. If you can't find what you need, ask our sales staff to find your part.