Chemilizer™ HN55 Injector - 1:100
A must-have tool for swine and poultry producers, this multi-use injector comes in handy for dispensing medications, disinfectants, sanitizers and agricultural chemicals on the farm. Powered by the existing water supply, the Chemilizer 1:100 Fixed Ratio Injector is an industry-leading injector utilizing years of proven diaphragm technology. Its internal motor drives the chemical pump, injecting very precise amounts of chemicals. The speed of the water motor and pump are proportional to the water flow, ensuring the Chemilizer will inject consistent amounts of chemicals regardless of fluctuation in water pressure and flow.
This injector runs off of water flow and works with system flows as low as 1 gallon per hour up to 780 gallons per hour (13 gallons per minute). The HN55 will work with gravity via a water drop of as little as 5 feet (1.5 meters).
Applications: Disinfectants, sanitizers, fertilizers, micronutrients, biologicals, fungicides, algaecides, animal health supplements and medications, soaps, surfactants, and many other chemicals and solutions.
Selection is typically determined by the chemicals to be injected. Chemilizer HN55 Injectors with adjustable pump are also available. For help choosing the right injector to meet your needs, give one of our experts a call today at 800-433-6340.
- No water filtration needed
- Unique bypass chemical injection design
- Excellent low flow capabilities
- Flow Rate: 0.02-11 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 3-85 PSI
- Weight: 6.75 lbs
- Size: 11" H x 8.5" W x 10" D
- Chemilizer™ HN55 Manual (rev. 6.10)
- Chemilizer™ HN55 Manual (rev. 5.13)
- Chemilizer™ HN55 Spec Sheet
- Chemilizer™ Adjustable Ratio Pump Info Sheet
- Chemilizer™ Replacement Pump Chart
- Chemilizer™ Volumetric Repair Manual
- Chemilizer™ Motor Maintenance
- Chemilizer™ Water Motor Parts
- Chemilizer Enhancements