(FPZS50T) This 1/2 HP Flotec® Sump Pump with float has an engergy-efficient design to produce high-output performance. Constructed from engineered composites for dependable, corrosion-resistant service for years to come. Tethered on/off float switch.
- Thermoplastic construction - resists corrosion
- Zinc motor housing - dissipates heat quickly and extends motor life
- Stainless steel fasteners and hardware - for long life
- Smooth Flow Hydraulics - delivers high performance for demanding applications
- Switch Type: Tethered - Operates in 14" basins or larger
- Horse Power: 1/2 HP
- GPH: 4,200
- Max Lift: 22'
- Solids Handling: 3/16"
- Discharge: 1/5" NPT
- Power Cord: 8', Grounded
Includes: 1 1/2" NPT discharge, 8' grounded power cord, piggyback-style switch for automatic or manual operation, detailed owner's manual. Check valve replacement is recommended.
|Performance (GPH)||Float Switch||Solids
Not designed for continuous use.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FPZS50T|