The Dosmatic® MiniDos® low-mid flow, fluid (water)-driven proportional injectors offer a low-cost alternative to traditional, non-electric technology. These compact injectors have a wide range of injection ratios.
Unlike traditional electric pumps, the MiniDos® Injectors eliminate the need for electricity and can operate in remote areas. They are easy to install and maintain, making them ideal for low-mid-flow injection applications.
These injectors can dispense a wide range of solutions from medications, fertilizers, fungicides, pesticides, disinfectants and algaecides. Call our expert staff today at 1-800-433-6340 for help selecting the best model for your application.
- Precise addition injection — proportional positive displacement ensures that just the right amount of chemical is injected each and every time regardless of pressure and flow
- Safe and cost effective — has a patented one-way gasket, only the mixing chamber and lower end are exposed to the chemical
- Durable body and ease of operation — an engineered proprietary composite material housing that withstands severe weather, chemicals used for injection and higher operating pressures
- Adjustable injection ratios
- Built-in on/off switch
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Maximum Temp: 100° F
- Minimum Temp: 34° F
- Housing Material: Proprietary Engineered Composite
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Injector Includes: Suction Hose & Filter, Mounting Bracket, Wear Parts Kit
|QC Part #||Dosmatic® #||Model #||Flow Rate||Injection Ratio||PSI|
|120900||112608||MiniDos® 12-0.4%||0.03-12 gpm||0.025-0.4% (1:4000-1:250)||6-140|
|120895||112600||MiniDos® 12-1%||0.03-12 gpm||0.20-1% (1:500-1:100)||6-140|
|120896||112602||MiniDos® 12-2.5%||0.03-12 gpm||0.50-2.5% (1:250-1:40)||6-140|
|120897||112604||MiniDos® 12-5%||0.03-12 gpm||1-5% (1:100-1:20)||6-140|
|120898||112606||MiniDos® 10-10%||0.03-12 gpm||2-10% (1:50-1:10)||6-65|
|120899||112620||MiniDos® 7-20%||0.03-7 gpm||4-20% (1:25-1:5)||6-65|
Looking for parts? We carry most repair kits for the MiniDos® and SuperDos® lines of Injectors. If you can't find what you need, ask our sales staff to find your part.
|Manufacturer Part Number||112602|
Manuals & Resources
- Dosmatic® MiniDos® 2.5% Model Operating Manual
- Dosmatic® MiniDos® Brochure
- Dosmatic® MiniDos® Spec Sheet
- Dosmatic® MiniDos® Volumetric Repair Manual
Your Time and Plants are worth it
I can barely number the people who have said, "yeah, I was thinking about getting one of those." Come on people, these Mini Dosmatic injectors are CHEAP compared to your time. They are easy to set up and maintain and they deliver a smooth, consistent fertilizer dose. You will fertilize more often with better doses. Get one. You need it. Your plants need it.
You might also like:
Starting at: $3.39
QC Part #: 120900
QC Part #: 120895
QC Part #: 120897
QC Part #: 120899
QC Part #: 120898