This high-impact black polypropylene flooring provides superior impact and wear resistance. DURA-SLAT® Poultry Flooring reduces food pad problems, leg problems and breast blisters common with wood slats. It easily outlasts wood slats. Your cleaning time will be reduced with the non-porous smooth surface and 1.1" x 1.1" openings. The large openings also allow the birds to continually work the manure though the openings to maintain a clean environment.
The primary source of contamination of hatching eggs is contact with dirty sources. Eggs laid on square openings, like DURA-SLAT® are significantly cleaner than eggs laid on wooden slats.
- Resists rotting and corrosion
- Resists microorganism build up
- Sheds waste easily
- Contains Bio-Pruf anti-microbial protection
- Available in black or white (#93610)
- Installation: It is recommended that you use 2" x 4" (5.08 cm x 10.16 cm) or 2" x 6" (5.08 cm x 15.24 cm) wooden supports. Fasten these support beams to the slat with No. 10 stainless steel head screws with a minimum length of 2" (5.08 cm).
- 93165: Black 24" x 49.5" Overlapping
- 93611: White 24" x 49.5" Overlapping
- 93334: Black 24" x 48" Non-Overlapping
- 93353BK: Black 24" x 60" Non-Overlapping
- 93353WH: White 24" x 60" Non-Overlapping
|Manufacturer Part Number||D24X48NST|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Zip-tied 3 sheets of this product on a flat roof rack and it fit perfect. Gives me many more tie-down points for bungies and straps, and allows me to stand firmly on the rack without performing a balancing act on the individual bars. Has also cut down on wind noise between the previously exposed crossbars.
Works great for our Silkies. Wonderful product.
Couldn't be happier with this product. Installed as flooring in a raised kennel for beagles and it is perfect. 5 star all the way. QC Supply was great to deal with and the cheapest price anywhere. Great all around.
Using the dura-slat grating for an under drain support for my fish pond's bog filter. Inexpensive and works really well
You might also like:
QC Part #: 93611
QC Part #: 93610
QC Part #: 93353BK
QC Part #: 93165