This high-impact black polypropylene flooring provides superior impact and wear resistance. DURA-SLAT® Poultry Flooring reduces food pad problems, leg problems and breast blisters common with wood slats. It easily outlasts wood slats. Your cleaning time will be reduced with the non-porous smooth surface and 1.1" x 1.1" openings. The large openings also allow the birds to continually work the manure though the openings to maintain a clean environment.
The primary source of contamination of hatching eggs is contact with dirty sources. Eggs laid on square openings, like DURA-SLAT® are significantly cleaner than eggs laid on wooden slats.
- Resists rotting and corrosion
- Resists microorganism build up
- Sheds waste easily
- Contains Bio-Pruf anti-microbial protection
- Available in black or white (#93610)
- Installation: It is recommended that you use 2" x 4" (5.08 cm x 10.16 cm) or 2" x 6" (5.08 cm x 15.24 cm) wooden supports. Fasten these support beams to the slat with No. 10 stainless steel head screws with a minimum length of 2" (5.08 cm).
- 93165: Black 24" x 49.5" Overlapping
- 93611: White 24" x 49.5" Overlapping
- 93334: Black 24" x 48" Non-Overlapping
- 93353BK: Black 24" x 60" Non-Overlapping
- 93353WH: White 24" x 60" Non-Overlapping
|Manufacturer Part Number||D24X48NST|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Couldn't be happier with this product. Installed as flooring in a raised kennel for beagles and it is perfect. 5 star all the way. QC Supply was great to deal with and the cheapest price anywhere. Great all around.
Using the dura-slat grating for an under drain support for my fish pond's bog filter. Inexpensive and works really well
You might also like:
QC Part #: 93611
QC Part #: 93610
QC Part #: 93353BK
QC Part #: 93165