J-Lube is a concentrated, non-irrrating powder that dissolves easily in water to form an obstetrical lubricant. The 10 oz. bottle makes 6–8 gallons of lubricant.
Brand Jorgensen Lab Manufacturer Part Number J-109
- great product Review by klee
I didn't buy this product for its intended use, I bought it to make giant bubbles! It worked very well! As for the shipping it was fast and easy.
(Posted on 3/6/14)
- GREAT ALL AROUND Review by IAMRA
GREAT PRODUCT AND WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SHIPMENT AND TURN AROUND TIME.
(Posted on 12/19/13)
- The cheapest Review by 2MSM
In France, J lube is expensive so I've looked for it on the internet. At QC Supply the price is the best I've found and service and shipping are great. thanks
(Posted on 12/14/13)
- Great product and great price! Review by Tony
Great product and easy to use. Goes a long ways and very easy to adjust to your particular needs.
(Posted on 11/7/13)
- Great service ! Review by Science Scouter
Easy to use WEB site and check out process !
Product packed well and shipped fast.
Doesn't get much better than that.
(Posted on 10/23/13)
- fast services Review by great product
Will definitely order from you again
(Posted on 10/4/13)
- great product and quick service Review by David D
Great product, just what was needed
(Posted on 10/1/13)
- right product for the right price Review by bigmax
Using this to make giant bubbles. Works great for that. Price and service were fine.
(Posted on 9/8/13)
- Outstanding Review by Doc
An excellent product that performs beyond expectations.
(Posted on 8/30/13)
- Just the product I needed & delivered fast Review by Megan P.
Good price, very quick delivery and the product works perfectly for my purposes.
(Posted on 8/5/13)
- very good Review by tucker
A good price with great service
(Posted on 7/19/13)
- Execellent Quality Review by bubblegypsy
Good product for making self healing giant soap bubbles. I wish there w good as a smaller bottle as very little is needed for a good soap bubble solution.
(Posted on 6/21/13)
- NICE!! Review by Milulu
Good price & great service
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- outstanding Review by backley
Service, price. and performance of product were all outstanding.
(Posted on 5/22/13)
- great price and service Review by javi
great price and service
(Posted on 5/13/13)
- Great price and service Review by Terry
This a great product sold by a great company at a great price.
(Posted on 5/9/13)
- great value. Review by mrbyte
(Posted on 5/4/13)
- works well Review by daddy
still working to get right mix with water
(Posted on 3/20/13)
- Great lube Review by fast boat sailor
Best lube I've ever used. Stores dry, mixes quickly, cleans up easily.
(Posted on 11/2/12)
- bubbles Review by jp
Makes the biggest dam bubbles I've ever seen
(Posted on 9/26/12)
- Good product, great service Review by SXMbeachLover
Received the product promptly. Very good company to do business with. Thanks for the bonus (garden gloves).
(Posted on 9/14/12)
- super lube Review by mk
this stuff is awesome, best lube ever. One small bottle can make gallons.
(Posted on 9/6/12)
- Excellent Review by Don
Good product, great company.
(Posted on 8/19/12)
- excellent product, 5 star! Review by markg
Excellent product, as advertised. Quick and easy payment, shipping and timely delivery. I'll be a repeat QC customer!
(Posted on 8/16/12)
- Very nice! Review by h
Shipping was fast! Also comes with garden-type gloves, for free. I use this to make super giant bubbles, awesome product - the newer version of JLube. You guys are the best!
(Posted on 7/6/12)
- Price & service top notch ! Review by Tom Francis
Easy to mix & stores well dry. Can't go wrong with this company : )
(Posted on 6/13/12)
- great price Review by john-michael
great price and fast shipping!
(Posted on 5/30/12)
- Super product for cleaning horses sheath Review by tripperr
Great product. The product was recommended by my vet for cleaning my horses sheath. It mixes easily and works great.
(Posted on 12/7/11)
- great product fast service Review by evam
I really needed this product and got it for a good price with great service
(Posted on 9/19/11)
- Manuals & Resources