The MixRite Medicating Injector is used to add exact dosages of medications, vitamins, minerals and vaccinations into livestock watering systems. When used with cleaning agents, MixRite assists in disinfecting and cleaning lines and installations. It operates solely by water pressure. The durability of the MixRite Injector ensures a long life in all weather conditions, resistance to a wide range of chemicals and constant exposure to UV.
- Dosage Rate %: 0.3% to 2%
- Dosage Rate: 1:333 - 1:50
- Nominal Water Pressure Range: 2.9 to 120 PSI
- Flow Rate: 1.8 to 660 gal/hr (0.03 to 11GPM)
- Connection: 3/4" BSPT
- Working Temp: 39.2° F - 104° F
- Dimensions: 22" x 7.27"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Easy to set up, operate and maintain
- Dosages can be adjusted easily and quickly
- Inexpensive and simple maintenance
- Critical parts are made of viton rubber and hastleloy springs
- Durability ensures long life
|Manufacturer Part Number||71252802020P001|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
easy to work with
Injector is easy to install and set up.I am using it as a chlorine injector which requires a diluted water/chlorine up draw tank.It will not go to parts per million but those units cost 1000's. So far so good. Also glad it was made in Israel and not China.
great for fertigating
This thing works awesome my crop is growing better then ever before and it came with a rebuild kit