ZYMOX® Topical Cream for Hot Spots & Skin Infections
ZYMOX® Topical Cream for Hot Spots & Skin Infections combines a potent combination of protein and enzymes to pack a powerful punch against hot spots and skin infections. The addition of 0.5% hydrocortisone provides relief from itch and inflammation associated with skin infections.
May be safely used on cats, dogs, and other small furry animals. Safe for all ages.
The most common skin condition both dogs and cats can be afflicted with are hot spots. They are characterized by itchy, raw, sometimes bloody patches of skin. In addition to managing hot spots the ZYMOX® topical cream is ideal in wound care as well as other common skin infections.
Regardless if bacterial, fungal or yeast and they can be applied 1x/day as needed with no pre-cleaning or scrubbing of the skin because the LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form its antimicrobial properties. Pre-cleaning and cleaning during use disrupts this biological system and will negatively affect results. ZYMOX® is safe, gentle and non-toxic and worry-free if a pet licks application site.
The topical cream features a catheter tip which is ideal for hard to reach applications such as skin folds. Recommended for use on wounds and the most troublesome skin infections.
- 1 oz. tube with 0.5% Hydrocortisone
- Surface Infections:
- Pyotraumatic dermatitis hot spots, wet eczema, acute moist pyoderma
- Body fold pyoderma
- Superficial Infections:
- Superficial and generalized pyoderma
- Staphyococcus ssp (including MRSA) Pseudomonas ssp.
- Superficial Mycoses:
- Microsporum, Trichopyton, Epidermophyton (ringworm)
- Malassezia pachydermatis, Candida albicans
- Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone 0.5%
- Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Beta-d-Glucose, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Iodide, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Aloe Vera