Accurately measure fence line voltage and current (amps) with a Zareba® Fence Doctor™. This electric fence diagnostic tool simplifies regular fence line maintenance and saves time and frustration. It also detects shorts. When it detecs shorts, it points you in the right direction wih an easy-to-see arrow.
It has digital accuracy from 200-9,900 volts. It measures voltage on any metal wire or poly wire/rope. Features include heavy-duty ABS plastic construction, large easy-to-read digital display, built-in belt clip for ease in carrying, automatic on/off that prolongs battery life, and a 1-year warranty.
- Measures fence line voltage and current (amps)
- Detects shorts and points you in the right direction with an easy-to-see arrow
- Measures voltage on any metal wire or poly wire/rope
- Digital accuracy from 200 to 9,900 volts
- Heavy-duty ABS plastic construction
- Built-in belt clip for ease in carrying
- Large easy-to-ready digital display
- 9 volt battery operation (battery included)
- Automatic on/off that prolongs battery life
- 1-year warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD1|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat|
This tool is a true time saver. It can find a short a mile away and help find the problem. We had to get the second one after 3 years of hard use only because we forgot it out on the 4-wheeler and it was left in the supply bucket and got soaked. Went without one for a month and it wasn't worth the headache.