Y-Tex® PYthon® Magnum™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag Ranch Pack - 100 Tags
Proven effective for up to five months against horn flies, Gulf Coast and spinose ticks, lice and face flies, Y-Tex OPtimizer Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags contain 21.4% Diazinon. A must-have for large cattle farms, these tags performs well with horn fly pyrethroid resistance and reduce the need for frequent spray treatments. Approved for use on beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle. Includes 100 tags with buttons.
- Contains active ingredient Diazinon (21%)
- Controls ectoparasites, which cause major economic losses
- Reduces need for frequent spray treatments
- May be used in winter for lice control
- Requires no withdrawal time
- Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months
- Weight: 0.53 oz
Contents: 100/bag with buttons (5 pouches of 20 tags)
Ideal for rotation programs with PYthon® MAGNUM™, PYthon® or other pyrethroid tags to help manage horn fly resistance.
Also available: Y-Tex® OPtimizer™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags - 20/Box, QC Part #141110
Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra Tagger® Plus Applicator, QC Part #140327, sold separately.
Open packages cannot be returned.
- Y-Tex® PYthon® Magnum™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags
Starting at $40.94
- Y-Tex® WARRIOR™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags
Starting at $38.31