Vanberg WMC100 is a one-component, moisture cured white polyurethane coating/primer. This five gallon container has excellent adhesion to sound, properly prepared steel, and surfaces. This low viscosity, high “wetting” coating undergoes a rapid molecular weight change as it polymerizes into a high molecular weight finish, which provides excellent corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance.
Excellent as a universal primer or coating for metal, steel, concrete, wood, fiberglass, plastic, clean or weathered galvanized metal. Can also be used over old coatings and for polyurethane foam protection. For use over sound, surfaces where only wire brush or hand tool cleaning is feasible.
Ideal for painting and protecting interior white metal ceilings and walls. Has excellent chemical resistance as a Finish Coat to protect metal, concrete and wood surfaces in chemical plants, refineries, pulp and paper mills, waste and water treatment plants, electric generating stations, fertilizer plants, food processing, pharmaceutical, ore processing operations, marine installations and agricultural facilities
Features & Advantages:
- Coverage: 200 - 300 sq. ft. per gallon
- Cure Schedule: 1-3 hours tack free 3-24 hours re-coat @75° F and 50% R.H.
- Primer or base coat for all types of surfaces
- Excellent "wetting out" properties over sound, properly prepared steel
- Fast recoating, 1-2 hours
- Cures down to 18° F on dry surfaces
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- One component, easy to use
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- May be top coated with most generic type top coatings
- Very good weather resistance
- High heat, up to 400° F dry
Also available in a 1 gallon size (#470224) and a 1 quart kit (#470226), both sold separately.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WMC100L-5|
Manuals & Resources
- Vanberg WMC100 White Metal Coating Product Info
- Vanberg WMC100 White Metal Coating SDS
- Vanberg Metal Coatings Guide
You might also like:
QC Part #: 470224
QC Part #: 470221
QC Part #: 470226
QC Part #: 470223
QC Part #: 470220