Vanberg WMC-100 White Metal Coating - 1 Gal.
Ideal for repairing weathered galvanized roofs, feed bins and other farm equipment where a white finish is desired, Vanberg WMC-100 White Metal Coating is an excellent universal primer or coating. This coating may be used to protect metal, steel, concrete, wood, fiberglass, plastic and clean or weathered galvanized metal. Formulated to provide excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance, this coating is user-friendly, durable and long lasting. For use over sound surfaces where wire brush or hand tool cleaning is feasible.
- Interior white metal ceilings and walls
- Metal buildings
- Concrete surfaces
- Wood surfaces
- Food processing surfaces
- Waste and water treatment plants
- Grating and other hard to clean surfaces
- Polyurethane foam protection
Features & Advantages:
- Coverage: 200 - 300 sq. ft. per gallon
- Cure Schedule: 1-3 hours tack free 3-24 hours re-coat @75° F and 50% R.H.
- Primer or base coat for all types of surfaces
- Excellent "wetting out" properties over sound, properly prepared steel
- Fast recoating, 1-2 hours
- Cures down to 18° F on dry surfaces
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- One component, easy to use
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- May be top coated with most generic type top coatings
- Very good weather resistance
- High heat, up to 400° F dry