Wiss 9 3/4" Metalmaster® Compound Action Snips
QC Part #
Compound action tin snips that can withstand the strain of cutting heavy stock.
These Wiss 9 3/4" Metalmaster® Compound Action Snips allow for straight, right and left cuts. The serrated jaw holds material firmly and spreads cutting force across the blade edge.
- Straight cut, cuts straight and slight curves
- Cuts low carbon cold rolled steel
- Non-slip serrated jaw of tough molybdenum steel holds material firmly and uniformly spreads cutting force across blade edge
- Withstands strain of cutting heavy stock
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Handles made of high tensile strength alloy steel that exceeds hand power limit
- Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch
- Yellow handles for ease of identification
- Tool Length: 9 3/4"
- Blade Length: 1 1/2"
- Direction or Type of Cut: Straight, Left, Right
- Cutting Capacity: 18 Gauge Low Carbon Steel
Write Your Own Review