Vira Shield® 6 + Somnus - Novartis
Vira Shield® 6 + Somnus is a killed virus used in healthy cattle, 3 months of age or older (including pregnant cows and heifers), as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), bovine virus diarrhea (BVD Type 1 & 2), parainfluenza Type 3 (PI3), and bovine respiratory syncytial (BRSV) viruses and Haemophilus somnus.
Produced from non-cytopathic (BVD Type 1 & 2) and cytopathic (BVD Type 1) isolates.
- Formulated with Xtend® SP for long lasting protection
- Safe for pregnant cows and heifers
- Treat dairy cows during dry-off period.
- Shake well before using
- Administer 5 mL intramuscularly in the neck
- Revaccinate in 4-5 weeks
- Vaccinate dairy cows at dry-off
- Revaccinate annually or as recommended by your veterinarian
- #540413: 10 Dose
- #540414: 50 Dose