Kill Up to 3 Mice with a High-Voltage Shock.
The Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap PRO delivers a high-voltage shock to eliminate up to 3 mice per setting. The trap has the ability to eliminate a small rodent problem in just 1 night. Easy to use, the trap is simply baited, placed against the wall and turned on. The trap uses advanced smart circuit technology to sense when a rodent enters the units. Once the rodent is inside, the system delivers a humane, high-voltage shock to effectively kill up to 3 mice. If only 1 mouse is caught, the trap will reset automatically, ready to kill another.
- Kills 3 mice without resetting
- Kills 100 mice per each per set of 4 "AA" batteries
- High voltage shock kills mice in 5 seconds
- Beveled columns hold mouse in place for 100% Kill Rate – no escapes
- Patented 3-plate design
- Easy to use – simply bait, turn on, and empty
- Smart circuit technology senses mice to trigger electronic shock
- Lid flips open to keep hands away from rodent
- Built-in safety switch and tunnel design protects kids and pets
- Non-toxic, poison free
- Blinking green-light flashes for 7 days to indicate kill
- Blinking red-light indicates low battery
- Location, Location, Location — The most important rule for the effective use of traps is good trap placement location based on thorough inspections to determine the high-activity areas of rodents.
- Number of Traps — The most common trapping mistake is using of too few traps. For only a couple of mice, a dozen traps are not too many. For severe mouse infestations, traps should be placed close together in double sets in areas of high activity.
- Importance of the First Night — Statistics show that more mice are trapped on the first night than on any other night.
- Offer Multiple Bait Choices — When many rodents are involved, different types of baits should be used. Individuals in a rodent population forage for different types of food.
|Manufacturer Part Number||M250PRO|