An Affordable Way to Control Moisture & Odor in Poultry & Swine Facilities
Traffic C.O.P. is a unique blend of chlorine, deodorizers, silicates, and acid impregnated zeolites designed for foot pans in poultry and swine facilities. It does not freeze or evaporate and is effective for approximately 2 weeks. It provides an easy, affordable way to clean footwear, while controlling moisture and odor.
- Never needs diluting
- Will not freeze or evaporate
- Does not provide a residue for bacterial growth
- In an easy store container
Advantages vs. Dry Bleach:
- Provides moisture control benefits
- Active ingredient is a concentrated industrial grade chlorine
- More abrasive to help in the removal of organic matter
Directions: Add as needed to a foot pan. A 1/2" level of powder is desired. Adding more powder will not increase the cleaning or deodorizing efficacy. Remove organic matter as necessary and fully change powder every 2 weeks to maintain desired clean and odor control benefits.
Contents: 18 lb. pail