TJW Wall Inlet - 43.75" x 39"
QC Part #
Usually Ships In 2 Weeks
Each blade has an adjustable counterweight for balancing multiple inlets at different static pressures.
(TJW4334) Designed to open from the top instead of the bottom, TJW Wall Inlets direct airflow toward the ceiling.
- Each blade has an adjustable counterweight for balancing multiple inlets at different static pressures; adjust each blade for lower or higher static pressure
- When fans stop, the counterweight closes the louver blades
- Translucent counterbalance louvers allow more light into rooms
- Engineered to open at 0.05 to 0.07 static pressure
- Easy to clean, designed to withstand pressure washing
- Constructed of heavy-duty PVC corrosion-resistant material
- Patent No. 6,475,078
CFM: 6,600 at 0.125 static pressure
Ship Weight: 34 lbs.
Rough Opening: 43.75" x 39.5"
Write Your Own Review
Manual & Resources