Tingley Iron Eagle® Rain Bibs
Get heavy protection and lightweight comfort with Tingley Iron Eagle® Rain Bibs. Extremely comfortable and flexible, these bibs have the durability to resist fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease, and a variety of other chemicals. Ideal for the toughest work conditions. Coated polyurethane on nylon overall is lightweight and durable.
These Iron Eagle® exterior coated polyurethane on nylon bib are lightweight and durable. The 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance. Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and provides great liquid shedding characteristics. Heat sealed seams are stronger than the material itself and can withstand extensive laundering.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Sanitation, Meat Packing, Forestry, Agriculture and Petrochemical
Chemical Resistance: Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents
Also Available: Matching Iron Eagle® jacket #70175 - sold separately
- Green plain front
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Premium snap lock suspender buckles
- Heavy-duty suspenders w/crossover
- Heavy-duty snaps guaranteed not to fail
- Mildew resistant
- 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance
- Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and provides great liquid shedding characteristics
- Heat sealed seams are stronger than the material itself and can withstand extensive laundering