Tingley Economy PVC Knee Boots - Steel Toe
Ideal for working in wet, muddy conditions, Tingley Economy PVC Knee Boots offer the protection you need from the elements at a great price. These 15" steel toe boots are made with a flexible upper material that stays supple in cold temperatures for year-round use. Injection molded, the boots have an eco-conscious upper made from 30% recycled material, tough outsole for abrasion resistance and a self-cleaning cleated outsole that resists debris. Features a removable EVA contour insole that wicks perspirationto keep your feet dry, clean and comfortable. Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75.
Recommended Use: General Purpose in Agriculture, Industry, and Construction
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals
- 15" height - Steel Toe
- 100% waterproof protection
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75
- Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures for easier walking
- Tougher outsole material for good abrasion resistance
- Self-cleaning cleated outsole, spits out debris as you walk
- Removable cushion insole wicks perspiration to help keep feet dry and comfortable
Also Available: Regular Toe Tingley Economy PVC Knee Boots, QC Part #75631.