Timberland's® PRO® Hyperion Waterproof Boots are packed with safety and performance features to keep you comfortable and dry during those long days on your feet.
- Premium leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland® PRO® rubber "double toe" and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® XL last for lightweight protection and a generous fit
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Thermal plastic urethane (TPU) instep overlays for improved fit and support
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- New, dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Timberland's® exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
- Waterproof Membrane: Timberland's® premium waterproof leathers surround a breathable water-impermeable lining to keep feet dry and deliver the best waterproof protection.
- Waterproof Leather: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Ever-Guard™ Leather: Specially treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: ®Timberland workboots with electrical hazard protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
- Antimicrobial: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- PowerFit™ Comfort System: The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
- Vibram® Rubber Outsole: Abrasion resistant, non-marking, oil resistant, Timberland® traction tread design and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
|Manufacturer Part Number||90646|