Tetroxy® HCA-1772 Soluble Powder from Bimeda® is used in the drinking water of swine to control and treat specific diseases susceptible to oxytetracycline.
Active Ingredient: Each 1772 g (3.91 lb) packet contains 648 g oxytetracycline HCl. Each 3.91 lb. packet will treat 64,800 pounds of swine.
For Control and Treatment of the Following Diseases:
- For Swine:
- Bacterial enteritis caused by Escherichia coli and Salmonella choleraesuis, susceptible to oxytetracycline
- Bacterial pneumonia caused by Pasteurella multocida, susceptible to oxytetracycline
- For Breeding Swine:
- Leptospirosis (reducing the incidence of abortions and shedding leptospira) caused by Leptospira pomona, susceptible to oxytetracycline
- Broad Spectrum: Economical treatment for a variety of common swine diseases
- Convenient: Zero withdrawal time before slaughter
- Soluble: Readily dissolves in water
- Safe: Approved by FDA
Caution: Use as sole source of oxytetracycline. Not to be used for more than 5 consecutive days.
Residue Warning: Discontinue treatment 0 days prior to slaughter.
Directions For Use: Mix fresh solutions daily. Use as sole source of drinking water. Do not mix product directly with milk or milk replacers. Administer 1 hour before or 2 hours after feeding milk or milk replacers. Administer up to 5 days to swine. Treat swine for the indicated diseases at the rate of 10 mg/lb. body weight.
Contents: 3.91 lb packet (1772 g)
|Manufacturer Part Number||1TET015|