Protect yourself from an array of creepy crawlers, including black widow spider, with TERRO® Spider Killer Spray. With dual protection, it provides instant knockdown and delivers long-lasting residual repellency for up to 6 weeks.
Where To Use Indoors:
- Apply as a general surface, spot, or crack and crevice treatment to all non-food areas where these pests crawl and hide, including cracks and crevices; hidden areas around sinks and storage areas; behind baseboard; around doors and windows; behind and under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks and stove; the underside of shelves, drawers, bookcases and similar areas. When pests are driven out, spray directly.
- Spiders: Apply along and behind baseboards, to window and door frames, corners, pipes, storage localities, attics, crawl spaces and other areas where these pests are found. Spray spiders directly for best results.
- Ants: Spray around ant trails and around doors and windows and other places where ants enter the house. Repeat if re-infestation occurs, but do not apply more than once per week.
Where To Use Outdoors:
- Outdoors, this spray is highly effective against crawling insects, ants, cockroaches, crickets and silverfish. When spraying, point the spray nozzle away from your face, holding the can on a slight downward angle. For best results, spray when the air is calm. Spray infested surface of patio or picnic area, hitting as many insects as possible. Also spray legs of tables and chairs to repel ants. Spray ant hills for best control.
Best Used For: Killing spiders, including black widow spiders. This product is also effective against ants, cockroaches, scorpions, silverfish, Asian lady beetles and crickets. Protects up to 6 weeks.
- Kills spiders, including black widow spiders
- Kills ants, cockroaches, scorpions, silverfish, Asian lady beetles and crickets
- Long-lasting residual control up to 6 weeks
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Convenient, easy-to-use aerosol spray bottle
What’s In The Box:
- 16 oz. aerosol spray can
- Contains Prallethrin (0.03%), Esfenvalerate (0.05%), N-Octyl bicycloheptene diocarboximide (0.30%) and other ingredients (99.62%)
- Water-based formula
|Manufacturer Part Number||SEN 2300|