TERRO® Fruit Fly Trap
Fruit flies are commonly spotted swarming around kitchen fruit bowls and near garbage storage areas. TERRO® Fruit Fly Traps keep these annoying pests from getting the best of you. This trap lures adult fruit flies by using a non-toxic, food-based liquid lure. Once the flies enter the trap, they cannot escape to continue breeding and multiplying. This attractive, apple-shaped trap looks right at home in any kitchen.
All stages of a fruit fly infestation depend on moist organic debris to complete the fruit fly life cycle. The non-toxic acetic acid found in the TERRO® Fruit Fly Trap lures the flies to the traps and eliminates the infestation. Within a few days of placing the trap near a breeding source, you should see a significant decrease in the number of fruit flies.
How To Use: Activate it by pulling the leaf-like lid off the base and exposing the vapor chamber. Empty the liquid lure into the trap, keeping the lid open while trap is in use. Place the trap in an area where flies have been seen and where it won’t be disturbed or tipped over.
Best Used For: Fast elimination of pesky fruit flies. A non-toxic, ready-to-use trap that lures fruit flies into the trap and prevents them from multiplying in your home.
- Safely and quickly eliminates fruit flies; flies that enter the trap cannot escape to continue breeding and multiplying
- Attractive, apple-shaped trap looks great in any kitchen
What’s In The Box:
- 1 fruit fly trap
- 1 container of liquid lure
- 0.50 fl. oz. container liquid-based lure
- Contains sodium lauryl sulfate (0.08%), acetic acid (5.0%) and water (94.92%)