Phason TEB-6 Timed Event Box
Automatically control equipment according to time of day with the TEB-6 Timed Event Box from Phason. It is an easy-to-use control with six relays for switching equipment on or off at specific times. The large 20-character, 4-line display makes it easy to navigate and program the control, or to check the status of your relays with a quick glance.
There can be up to 75 events per day, per relay. Each relay can be programmed for one of four modes: normal, skip-a-day, always off, or always on. Manual override allows you to temporarily override these settings. In normal mode the relays switch on/off at event times every day. In skip-a-day mode, the relays switch on/off at event times every second day.
The Timed Event Box is commonly used to operate feed augers, manure scrapers, grain bin dryers, lighting, fans, and heaters. Ideal for any application where you need to switch a piece of equipment on or off at specific times during the day.
- 6 general-purpose relays
- 2 automatic operation modes
- Normal Mode switches relays on/off at event times every day
- Skip Mode switches relays on/off at event times every second day
- Up to 75 events per day, per relay
- Manual override
- Easy installation and operation
- Large 20-character, 4-line LCD display
- Status lights
- 4-button keypad
- Real-time clock with power failure settings protection
- NEMA 4X enclosure (corrosion resistant, water resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
- 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 250 V, 1 A fast-acting glass
- 10 A at 120/230 VAC, general-purpose (resistive)
- 1/3 HP at 120 VAC, 1/2 HP at 230 VAC
- 360 W tungsten at 120 VAC
- 250 VA at 120 VAC for pilot-duty use