STIHL® SH 86 C-E Shredder Vac/Blower
Like a strong wind with an off switch, the STIHL® SH 86 C-E professional Shredder Vac is a powerful landscaping tool. It comes standard with the necessary parts to easily convert this shredder vac into a handheld blower. It features the STIHL® Easy2Start™ system and delivers higher air volume and velocity for tackling difficult yard waste. This shredder vac/blower also features soft-grip handles and four-spring anti-vibration technology for greater comfort on the job. And as it shreds, the clippings accumulate in a secure, easy-open zippered bag for convenient emptying.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)
- Weight: 12.3 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 440 cc (14.9 oz.)
- Air Velocity: Round: 69 m/sec (154 mph); Flat: 85 m/sec (190 mph)
- Air Volume (Vac Mode): 770 m3/h (453 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 70 dB(A) (Vac & Blower); Measured per ANSI B 175.2
- Bag Capacity: 1.5 cu. ft. = 1.2 bushel
- Air Volume: Round: 780 m3/h (459 cfm); Flat: 610 m3/h (359 cfm)
- STIHL® Easy2Start™: Makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start.
- Soft Grip Handle: Provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Anti-Vibration System: This system for minimizes the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. It helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Shoulder Strap: Allows for greater maneuverability and helps reduce operator fatigue, allowing the user to work comfortably.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: Enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. Designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- HD2 Air Filter: The HD2 air filter is washable, providing extremely long filter life and lowering maintenance costs. The large surface area allows for longer run times between cleanings and high performance even while operating in dusty and dry conditions. Provides better protection of the engine compared to standard air filters.
- Adjustable Nozzle is great for stairs and operators of different heights.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Throttle Trigger Lockstop Switch for ease of operation.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove without tools for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce sound level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Helper Handle for added air direction control and vacuum use.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright for easy filling.
- Long-Life Cylinders give maximum wear life, better cooling and lubrication, and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement.
- Superior Balance and Design help reduce fatigue and make handling easy.
- Smooth, Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting, smoother running and no periodic maintenance.