STIHL® KM 56 RC-E KombiMotor
Get more done by simply changing out the head on this STIHL® 56 RC-E KombiMotor. This multi-tasking tool features a low-emission STIHL® HomeScaper Series™ engine delivers both power and fuel efficiency. The KM 56 RC-E and the optional STIHL® KombiSystem attachments are great for a wide range of jobs around the yard, from trimming and cutting, to edging and clearing. And thanks to its Easy2Start™ system, the only thing standing between you and your day is an easy pull of the starter cord. **STIHL® KombiMotors and STIHL® KombiSystem attachments are sold separately.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu in)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL® Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL® Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL® Easy2Start™: Makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start.
- Purge Pump Primer: A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation.
- Loop Handle: An adjustable rounded handle mounted on the shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Quick-Release Coupling: Makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- Split Shaft: A split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling lets you easily switch between attachments, making the KombiSystem highly versatile as well as easy to transport and store.
- Electronic Ignition Module: Provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle help makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.