STIHL® FSA 65 Trimmer
The STIHL® FSA 65 Trimmer features a 36-volt lithium-ion battery for strong, quiet cutting performance. There's no gradual drop in power, it runs at full power until it is ready for a recharge. It uses no gasoline, meaning there's no fuel cost, no exhaust emissions and no restrictive power cords. That adds up to a winning combination for trimming professionals. In addition to the fuel savings, the STIHL® FSA 65 is four times quieter than its gasoline-powered equivalent, while remaining strong enough for professional use.
With its high cutting speed, it allows professionals to complete more trimming in a short amount of time. Its tooth spacing and diamond-ground blade edges result in cleaner cuts, even through thick and tough shrubbery. The hedge trimmer's 20" blade length is an efficient working length for most applications and its included tip protector helps prevent blades from being dulled or damaged. And because it's so lightweight, the FSA 65 lithium-ion Trimmer is ideal for both controlled sculpting and general trimming tasks.
Note: Run time on a single battery charge can vary based on battery type, charge level, tool model, operating conditions, user operating style and remaining battery capacity.
FSA 65 Hedge Trimmer, battery and charger are all sold separately.
- Blade Length: 20" dual-sided
- Strokes Per Minute: 3,000
- Weight w/Battery (AP 80): 10.4 lbs.
- Weight w/Battery (AP 160): 11.6 lbs.
- Run Time w/ AP 160: Up to 80 minutes
- Run Time w/ AP 80: Up to 45 minutes
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL® Inc. "Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL® Inc. defines "low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards
- Blade Scabbard: The blade cover helps protect the cutting blade during storage and transport
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades: STIHL® Hedge Trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions
- Ergonomic Loop Handle: Ideal for making cuts in any direction
- Functional Design: The engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours that help to keep it from getting caught on branches during use. The design also makes cleaning easy
- Tip Protector: Makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the trimmer's cutters from damage
- Two-Handed Design: Equipment with this feature is easily started by activating switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed can be adjusted using the rear trigger control, allowing for a fine and precise cut. The two-handed design is suitable for both left and right-handed users
- Vertical Hanging Slot: The built-in hanging slot allows for easy storage when not in use