Stanfield® Heat Mats are made of a tough, wear-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced material, that is superior to the flammable plastics offered by many competitors.
This mat provides optimal temperature for your facility, promotes growth and reduces stress. The monolithic molded slab has no parts to come apart so it provides a more uniform temperature over the surface of the pad, eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Large heated surface provides comfortable heat for baby pigs and other animals including reptiles and domestic pets such as dogs (see below for dog house use)
- Uniform warm surface 30° to 35° F above air temperature
- Easy-to-clean surface provides solid footing for baby pigs
- UL, CE & CSE listing certification make these mats the safest you can buy
- Pre-drilled holes for easy tie-down installation
- 120 volt cord (10')
- 8 to 10 pigs per side
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Watts: 290
Available in 6 Sizes:
- #250220 — 12" x 36"
- #250221 — 12" x 48"
- #250222 — 24" x 36"
- #250223 — 24" x 48"
- #250224 — 28" x 28" x 42" (Triangular)
- #250225 — 24" x 60"
Recommended Use with Pets: Heat mats work best when mounted to the back or side of the doghouse. This allows your pet to get away from the heat if it gets too hot next to the mat. Heat Mats can cause burns, so please use with caution. Blankets, straw or hay should never be used with a heat mat.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FH-RS2B50-1|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
using it for large turtles, works grate
So far. so good. My 65lb tortoise is in love with it. He's scuffed it up a little, but it seems to be holding up fine.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 250224