The rugged, versatile SportDOG® SportHunter® 825 maximizes all of the advanced, industry-leading technology SportDOG® has ever built into its e-collars. The system provides long-range capability up to 1/2 mile, making it well-suited for long-distance control of retrievers and big-running pointing dogs.
Switch instantly between stimulation, vibration, and tone to fit the correction or communication to your dog’s temperament and learning ability. It can be easily expanded to control up to 3 dogs by adding SportDOG® Add-A-Dog® collars (sold separately).
- Range: Up to 1/2 mile
- Stimulation Ranges: 7 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium stim ranges. Option to train with vibration or tone
- Expandable System: Expandable up to 3 dogs without loss of vibration/tone features
- Waterproof: DryTek™ waterproof and submersible to 25'
- Dog Size: For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5"-22"
- Remote Launcher Compatibility: Compatible with the Remote Launcher System
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Charges in 2 hours, lasts 50-70 hours per charge
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Remote Transmitter with Removable Antenna
- Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap
- Charging Adaptor
- Long Contact Points
- Belt Clip
- Test Light Tool
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Product Dimensions:
- Receiver Without Strap: 2.6" L X 1.3" W 1.23" D
- Remote Transmitter Without Antenna:3.55" L X 2" W X 1.24" D
|Manufacturer Part Number||SD-825|