Protect against 9 major canine diseases with Solo-Jec® 9. These diseases include the four types of lepto recommended by American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). For use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age and older.
- Canine distemper
- Canine adenovirus type 1
- Canine adenovirus type 2
- Leptospira canicola
- Leptospira grippotyphosa
- Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae
- Leptospira pomona
- Protects against nine canine diseases in one vaccine
- Convenient single dose package with syringe
- Protects against Canine Parvovirus Type 2b and canine adenovirus Type-2 (CAV-2)
- Protects against four types of lepto as recommended by veterinarians.
- Convenient, ready-to-use vaccine
- Protects against multiple diseases in one vaccine
- Broad protection against nine diseases for puppies and dogs in a 1 mL dose
- Protection against the 4 most common types of canine lepto not found in vaccines offering 2-way protection
Dosage: The dosage is 1 mL injected subcutaneously. Open the syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the desiccated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic. Inject 1 mL subcutaneously.
- Puppies 9 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses
- Puppies over 9 weeks and adults: Give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4 week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Note: This is a cold-ship pharmaceutical. Has to ship 2nd Day Air to ensure the product stays fresh and viable.