Quality Features At An Economical Price!
ShelterLogic® combines easy assembly, portability and value in this Shed-in-a-Box®. It's a great solution for storing motorcycles, ATVs, lawnmowers, snowmobiles and more. It takes only about two hours to assemble.
- Constructed with high-grade steel
- Every frame tube and connector goes through a 13-step surface preparation process
- Patent Pending ShelterLock™ stabilizers ensure rock solid stability
- Heavy duty 1 3/8" all-steel frame, bonded with Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- High-profile white interior provides enhanced illumination
- Rugged Ratchet Tite™ Tensioning System provides simple installation while keeping the cover tight to the frame
- Swedged tubing for slip-together easy assembly.
- Triple-layer, heat bonded, ripstop, waterproof, enhanced-weave polyethylene cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents for a fabric cover that withstands the elements
-  12' x 12' x 8' Shed with 1 3/8" Diameter All-Steel Frame
-  Gray Fitted Cover
-  Double Zippered Front Door
-  Solid Rear Door Panel
-  ShelterLock™ Stabilizing Blocks
-  15" Auger Anchors
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- 115 lbs.
- Ships via parcel
|Manufacturer Part Number||70443|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
The 12' x 12' x 8' item met my needs. Moderately priced. One addition I'll add is one 12' pole for the bottom of the rear panel. I would recommend shed-in-a-box.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 511427
QC Part #: 511429
QC Part #: 511428
QC Part #: 511402
QC Part #: 511430