ShelterLogic® Round Run-In Shelter - 12' x 20' x 8'
Specially designed to shelter horses and livestock, this ShelterLogic Round Run-In Shelter has a spacious 240 sq. ft. coverage area. It provides easy shade and protection for horses, hay, storage, livestock and farm equipment. It’s built with a powder-coated steel frame that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion. The shelter includes a durable waterproof polyethylene cover that is UV-treated inside and out to help withstand the elements. Designed for easy assembly, this shelter can be set up in about three hours. Measures, 12' x 20' x 8'.
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock
- Constructed using high grade steel.
- Every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13-step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process.
- Professional grade 1 5/8" outside diameter all-steel frame bonded with Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning enables quick cover installation
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames
- Triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene ripstop fabric cover with hot air fused seams
- 100% waterproof
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
-  12' x 20' x 8' All-Steel Frame
-  One-piece Green Polyethylene Cover
-  Protective Corner Boots
- Steel Foot Plates
- 30" Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- 259 lbs.
- Ships via Motor Freight