ShelterLogic® Peak Run-In Shelter - 22' x 20' x 10'
This 22' x 20' x 10' Peak Style Run-In Shelter from ShelterLogic® was specifically designed for equine and livestock. It is easy to assemble with an adjustable wrench and a rubber mallet.
- Constructed using high-grade heat-treated steel
- Every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13-step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process
- Professional grade 2 3/8" outside diameter all-steel frame, bonded with Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Heavy-duty corner braces on corner ribs and rugged Ratchet Tite™ tensioning enables quick cover installation
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system lock down and square up frames
- Bolt hardware for every connection point
- Fabric corner boots protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs
- Triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene ripstop fabric cover
- Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents for a cover that withstands the elements
- High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
-  22' x 20' x 10' All-Steel Frame
-  One-piece Green Polyethylene Cover
-  Protective Corner Boots
- Steel Foot Plates
- 30" Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- 597 lbs.
- Ships via Motor Freight