The ScaleBlaster® SB-75 is an eco-friendly, maintenance-free water conditioner that will solve your hard water problems and save you money. The SB-75 will work on moderately hard to very hard water in small to large homes. See the above image to see how the ScaleBlaster® sends a square wave coil through a wire wrapped around a pipe to break-up calcium deposits. Available in units sized for homes to large-scale industrial operations.
How It Works: ScaleBlaster® is a compact, state-of-the art, computerized system installed on the incoming waterline of the house or building. It produces an oscillating electronic field using a unique and complex modulating frequency wave form that changes the physical shape, size and charge of the calcium molecules and causes them to lose their adhesive properties.
- Pipe Size Capacity: Up to 1 1/4" pipe size diameter. Residential and indoor use only. UL, CUL listed
- Pipe Type: PVC, PEX, copper or any non-ferrous based pipe
- Input Voltage/Current: 100-120 VAC, @ <500mA, supplied through a wall mount power supply
- Input Power: 15 Watt
- Output Voltage: 5V (open circuit)
- Descaling Method: The control box supplies a square wave signal to a coil of wire wrapped around the pipe. The signal is swept from 1,000 to 20,000 times a second, producing a modulating frequency waveform that hits the resonant frequency of the calcium molecules, causing them to lose their adhesiveness
- Enclosure Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.75" x 2.125"
- Enclosure Specs: Made of high-impact ABS molded plastic
- Signal Cable: 18 gauge, single stranded wire, 46' long
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Some Benefits to Using a ScaleBlaster®:
- Water will feel silkier and soap will lather up more
- Protect the environment by not treating your water with a water softener
- May improve symptoms of eczema or dry, itchy skin
- With scale removed, there is a less likelihood for bacteria, making water healthier
- Soap & detergent use can be cut back by up to 25%+
- Stains on sinks, basins, toilets will be easily wiped away
- Less scum will allow for soap & detergents to work more effectively
- Lime scale deposits will never form again, once removed
- Shower heads will not longer clog with lime scale
- Never requires maintenance, salt, or filters to change
- Coffee will taste better; juices & concentrates will be more flavorful
- Water will taste better
- ScaleBlaster® costs less than a water softener and all the salt and maintenance they require
- Water heating bill will go down
- Helps protect the life of water heaters, dishwashers and washing machines
- Water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines and other water-fed appliances work more efficiently
- Removes scale build-up in tankless water heaters permanently without filters or maintenance
- Removes all lime scale deposits built-up on your household pipes
- Premature failure of water heater and heating elements are no longer a problem
- Water filters are RO membranes will more more efficiently
How to Size your Residential ScaleBuster® Unit: Refer to the map under the Resources Tab to determine your water hardness level. If you have a well, your water hardness readings will actually be much higher than shown on the chart. City water will differ from well water. For reference: gpg= grains per gallon; pm= parts per million and is the same as a mg/L. The SB-75 will handle water hardness levels up to 19 gpg. If the water hardness level is 20 gpg or higher, the SB-MAX (#110810) should be used.
Eco-Friendly: With ScaleBlaster®, you won't ever need another bag of salt. No maintenance or filters to change. The average water softener will waste over 6,000 gallons a year of water just to operate. ScaleBlaster® requires no additional water to operate. Lime scale build-up will increase your energy consumption by as much as 29% in gas water heaters and 21% in electric water heaters. Heating water is a major cause of high power bills.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SB-75|
Manuals & Resources
- ScaleBlaster® SB-75 Installation & Owner's Manual
- ScaleBlaster® SB-75 Spec Sheet
- How to Size Your Residential ScaleBlaster®