Rocky® Composite XO-Toe Waterproof Work Boot
These Rocky boots will keep your feet dry, comfortable and protect your toes. Rocky's XO-toe is an ASTM certified externally attached protective to made with lightweight, flexible cement construction. This innovative composite toe gives your toes space without compromising safety. Designed for comfort with the Rocky Rebound cushioning midsole, you will forget you are even wearing a par of safety boots.
This externally attached composite toe protects you if something falls on your toes, up to 75 pounds of impact and compression. This construction boot is also electrical hazard resistant, meaning it provides a secondary source for reducing the risk of electrocution. This work boot meets the ASTM standards for both features.
These 6" work boots are designed for anything Mother Nature throws your way, featuring Rocky's Vapor Pass Waterproof technology. The VP proprietary technology has a waterproof barrier that keeps liquids out without trapping perspiration in, allowing your feet to stay cool and dry.
For added stability and comfort, this lace up boot features a fiberglass shank. Above the shank is Rocky's well-known Terra Suspension Footbed, providing cushion and support. This combination of materials allows the boots to be lightweight, flexible and comfortable, all while delivering first class protection. The boot sole is oil- and slip-resistant, which helps you keep your balance on the jobsite.
- Waterproof These boots are built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments
- Rocky VP Waterproof 1-year manufacturer guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology - a superior dry experience
- Light & flexible cement XO composite toe construction
- External composite toe for comfort
- Terra Suspension Footbed provides support and cushioning
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Milled nickel hardware
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight 3.4 lbs per pair for a size 10