Simple to use, Repellex® Dog & Cat Repellent Granular Formula prevents pets and strays from causing mischief in your lawn and garden. This triple-action formula keeps them from digging, eating, and marking where they are not supposed to. In addition to odor and taste deterrents, it contains a critical nasal irritant that bothers the animals when they enter the treated area. The product is 100% natural and will not harm your pets. It simply trains them to stay away. Applications are quick and easy with this spreadable granular. Simply sprinkle by hand or apply with a broadcast spreader.
- Where to Apply: Lawns, Gardens, Potted Plants, Fruit & Vegetables
- When to Apply: Apply anytime. For best results, apply immediately when damage first occurs. Success is greatest when applied before animals establish a behavioral pattern.
- How Long it Lasts: 7-10 days under dry conditions
- How to Apply: Evenly spread one pound granular per 200 square feet of lawn, turf, or soil.
- Formula: Granular
- Coverage: Approximately 1,400 sq/ft
- Size of Container: 7 lbs
- Active Ingredients: Cinnamon, Mint, White Pepper, Garlic
- Tips and Info: Use as a training tool to teach pets and strays to stay out of target area. Repeat process once a week until behavior stops. Safe to use around camp sites and picnic areas. All-natural ingredients are non-toxic and biodegradable. Will not harm animals or plant material.
|Manufacturer Part Number||10630|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Keeps the feral cats from pooping in our neighbor's yard
Has worked well preventing my Dane from digging in my plants
I guess, although it is pleasant, strong smell ward off dogs and cats. It works very well, so far. The dogs/cats hurriedly leave the area where I put them on. I think it is a good item.
I bought two of the jugs in order to have my dogs avoid digging in certain parts of our new yard. Dogs aren't avoiding these areas and continue to dig into them regardless of the pebbles being there and it's within 3 days of laying down the product. Perhaps other dogs are more sensitive. It was a long shot but this did not work for me.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230695