When you don't have access to AC power, but need to control horses, pigs, cows and more, you need a Red Snap'r® 50 Mile Battery Operated Solid State Fence Charger. It is designed for controlling all livestock, exotic animals, and predators.
Can be used with long length fences with light to heavy weeds. This DC Charger features an indicator light that shows it is working, a digital timer, and a rugged, weather-resistant case. This charger is made in the USA and comes with a 2 year limited warranty that includes damage caused by lightning.
- Powers up to 50 mile range
- Works in heavy, wet weed conditions
- For control of all types of livestock and predators
- Use with all types of fences
- Maintains high energy on the fence
- Delivers safe, effective high voltage shocks to deter animals
- Weather-resistant case
- Fuseless design
- Digital timing
- Indicator light showing fence charger is working
- Use with 10-18 gauge wire
- 2.8 stored joules of power; 2 joule output at 200 ohms
- 12 volt battery operation (battery not included)
- Output voltage no load is 12,248 volts
- 2-yr warranty that includes damage caused by lightning
|Manufacturer Part Number||EDC50M-RS|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat|
I put this charger on 900acre grass pasture with double wire fence. Even with weeds on the wires the 12 volt fence charger keeps the fence hot.
I put this charger on a 900acre grass pasture double wire electric fence.Even with weeds on the wires the fence stays hot. very satisfied with this 12volt fence charger.