RatX™ is a rodenticide bait pellet used for the control of rats and mice. This 100% naturally derived bait is completely non-toxic and is safe for people, pets and wildlife. It can be used indoors and outdoors.
Available Sizes: 8 oz bag (#230900), 1 lb bag (#230901), and 3 lb bag (#230902).
Features & Benefits:
- NO risk to children or pets
- NO risk to livestock or birds
- NO risk of either primary or secondary poisoning, making it bird of prey friendly
- NO known resistance
- NO special requirements for transport, handling, storage or disposal
- NO risk of contamination to crops or food
- NO environmental pollution, fully biodegradable
How Long Does it Take for RatX™ to Work?
- When used correctly, death will occur within 3-5 days of regular feeding. More rodents may be seen during this time period as they become lethargic and slower to react to disturbance
How Much Does it Take to Kill Them?
- Between 40-60 grams per rat and 10-15 grams per mouse. To encourage consumption, other sources of food should be cleared away
What Happens if my Pet Eats a Mouse or Rat Killed by RatX™?
- Nothing, because RatX™ contains no poison, so there is no risk of secondary poisoning. Your cat and dog are perfectly safe, as are horses, poultry and other livestock. It is the same for birds of prey
- 55.0% Corn Gluten Meal
- 2.0% Sodium Chloride
- Livestock yards
- Pig & poultry farms
- Conventional & organic farming
- Equestrian centers
- Game farms
- Forestry & woodland management
- Food processing, packing & storage areas
- Secure institutions
- Parks & other public areas
- Safe to use on and around nature trails
|Brand||Eco Clear Products|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Doesn't work, waste of money
NOT THAT GOOD
It really does not work that good... Very pricy... Will not purchase again or suggest this to anyone who may have problem with mice coming in house when weather changes.
Tried it and worked incredibly well. Really like that it is non toxic to dogs! Felt comfortable placing bait! Recommend 100%
Sorry but just being honest. I followed the directions and dosage needed and I still see the mice. It is being eaten. Just no change at all really.
This worked pretty well for my application.
Thanks, for the high price! you are correct. NO RISK! IT DOES NOT KILL RATS EITHER!!
IT DOES NOT WORK!!! RATS ARE SAFE, FOR SURE!!! WASTE OF MONEY!!