Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® Ant & Termite Foam
Prescription Treatment Alpine® Ant & Termite Foam is the first non-repellent foam good enough to be used with Termidor® (#230665) for termites and ants.**
This BASF-approved foam partner for Termidor® termiticide/insecticide won’t compromise your Termidor® treatment zone or your desire for the best pest control available. Alpine® foam is part of a family of Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® Insecticides that contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a non-repellent the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
**Alpine foam treatments can be used in addition to full conventional or exterior perimeter/localized interior treatments according to the directions for use on the Termidor® label.
- Quick control of isolated subterranean and drywood termite infestations
- Highly effective on ants known for interior infestation (such as Argentine, ghost, pharaoh and white footed ) as well as foraging carpenter ants
- Dry foam solution (30:1) allows for quick delivery into voids and other immediate-need interior/outdoor areas
- Easy-to-use hose and delivery tip
- Handle termite infestations (especially swarmers) immediately and pacify your fears until the day of Termidor® treatment
Kills: Termites* (including subterranean and drywood), Wood Destroying Insects (Powder Post Beetles, Old House Borer, Wharf Borer), Ants (Including: Argentine, foraging Carpenter, Ghost, Pharaoh, White Footed; Excluding: Fire and Harvester), Asian Lady Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Cluster Flies, Elm Leaf Beetles
For Use In & Around Structures & Outdoors: Apartments, Homes, Hotels, Food/Feed Handling Establishments (non-food/feed areas only), Restaurants, Hotels, Hospitals and Nursing Homes (Non-patient Areas), Motels, Hobby Greenhouses, Interior Scapes, Office Buildings, Schools**, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Boats, Ships, Trains, Planes†), Warehouses and Other Commercial and Industrial Buildings
Active Ingredient: 0.025% Dinotefuran
Contents: 20 oz. can
* Not a substitute for mechanical alteration, soil or foundation treatment.
** Do not apply to classrooms when in use.
† Do not use in aircraft cabins.
Keep Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Always Read and Follow Label Directions.