Ply-Foil is a multi-layer reflective insulation that reflects 97% of radiant heat.
The double bubble Ply-White has two bubble layers with one outside layer of foil and another outside layer of white polyethylene for a nominal thickness of 5/16".
Advantages of Ply-Foil:
- Comes in large, lightweight and easy-to-handle rolls that will not blow away or break-up in the wind
- No fibers to cause skin irritation or breathing difficulty
- Properly installed and taped, it provides an excellent vapor barrier, assists in limiting condensation and has shown through testing to offer the top classification of burn and flame spread ratings
- Provides an attractive finished building interior
- Does not absorb water
- Mildew resistant
- Optional 2" Aluminum Tape (#90002, sold separately)
Available in 3 Sizes:
- #90003 — 4' x 125' Roll
- #90004 — 5' x 125' Roll
- #90001 — 6' x 125' Roll