Piliguard® Pinkeye-1 Trivalent (Merck)
QC Part #
Piliguard® Pinkeye-1 Trivalent is for vaccination of healthy cattle to aid in the prevention of pinkeye.
Piliguard® Pinkeye-1 Trivalent is for vaccination of healthy cattle to aid in the prevention of pinkeye caused by Moraxella bovis.
- Inject 2 mL intramuscularly or subcutaneously or intramuscularly INTO THE NECK 3 to 6 weeks prior to onset of pinkeye season
- Store at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze
- Do not vaccinate within 60 days of slaughter.
- Preserved with Gentamicin
- Extreme caution should be used when injecting any oil emulsion vaccine to avoid injecting your own finger or hand. Accidental injection can cause serious local reaction. Contact a physician immediately if accidental injection occurs.
Write Your Own Review