Phason FD-2-7 FanDRIVE
The Phason FD-2-7 FanDRIVE is a cost-effective way to increase the capacity of your fan control system. The FD-2-7 FanDRIVE is a slave control with two 7 FLA variable AC stages for adjusting fan speed. It installs easily and requires no additional programming.
The FanDRIVE connects to a master control and accepts 0 to 10 VDC signals that set the variable AC outputs. Installation is simple and there is no additional configuration required; FanDRIVEs follow the programming of the master control. It can control fans connected to any phase. This gives you the ability to distribute loads between all phases on a three-phase system.
- 2 variable AC stages
- 2 DC signal inputs (0 to 10 V)
- Manual override
- 4 motor curve options
- Expandable capacity using additional units
- NEMA 4X enclosure (corrosion resistant, water resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
- 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Variable AC Stages:
- 7 FLA at 120/230 VAC, PSC motor
- 1/2 HP at 120 VAC, 1 HP at 230 VAC, PSC motor
Variable DC Signal:
- 0 to 10 V, 30 mA
- 250 V, 1 A fast-acting glass
Variable AC Fuses:
- 15 A, 250 VAC ABC-type ceramic
Compatible Phason Controls: AutoFlex, PBx-10, PBx-11, SEC-DC, SSV-DC, Supra
Also Available: Phason FD1-14 FanDRIVE (#11755, sold separately).