Petersen Concrete Super Cattle Waterer #34C
The Petersen Concrete Super Cattle Waterer #34C has rust-free insulated plastic doors and valve covers for years of trouble-free service. Made of 5,000 PSI black painted concrete reinforced with 3/8" welded rebar cages for solar heat and greater strength. Has up to 2" of extruded polystyrene insulation for lower heating costs. The brass non-siphon valves standard or nylon valves are conveniently located for easy adjustment. Has self-flushing bowls with up to 3" drains. Heavy gauge galvanized or stainless steel parts for a long life.
The durability of a Petersen livestock waterer does not rely solely on the rebar and concrete. The air-entrained concrete is designed for expansion and contraction during temperature changes to eliminate cracking and deterioration.
- Large, deep float chamber
- Large 3" self-cleaning drains
- 3/4" Brass or plastic valves for fast recovery
- 2" polystyrene insulated for maximum efficiency
- Strong, reinforced concrete
- No need to bolt down
- Smooth rounded edges eliminate injury and simplify cleaning
- Rounded hood prevents snow and ice build-up
- Concrete hood protector
Dimensions: 34" L x 30" W x 25" H
Weight: 875 lbs.
Heat: 1,000 Watts
Animal Capacity: 175 cattle/waterer
Water Capacity: 13 Gallons
Call 1-800-992-8986 for a full line of parts. A partial list is available online.