Oral-Pro™ Vitamin D3 plus E dispersable liquid concentrate is a highly concentrated Vitamin D3 plus E supplement for oral use in baby pigs and in drinking water of nursery and finishing pigs. Available in a 16 oz bottle and a 1 gallon jug.
Features & Benefits:
- Flexible dosing as a 1 mL oral product for baby pigs, or diluted in a stock solution at 2-4 oz/gallon for administration to nursery and finishing pigs
- Unique, water-stable emulsion for easy mixing in water
- Minimum 40,000 IU per mL of Vitamin D3 to meet the piglets’ needs in the farrowing crate
- Provides Vitamin E to reduce the oxidative effects of iron dextran when given at processing
|Oral-Pro™ Vitamin D3 plus E||5-Day Treatment|
|Dose||Blood Levels Day 0, 5, 12 & 19 by IU Using RIA||Total Cost/16# Pig|
|Day 0||Day 5||Day 12||Day 19||Pints||Gallons|
Aurora Pharmaceutical Research Summary: Vitamin D supplementation in pigs has become nutritionally important due to the lack of sunlight in modern pork production. D3 is the preferred form of vitamin D over the plant-based D2, which has poor bioavailability in pigs.
Many supplemental vitamin D products have recently emerged on the market. Oral-Pro™ Vitamin D3 plus E is one such product. It is easy to give as a 1 mL pump in the mouth of the piglet or delivered in the drinking water to nursery age pigs.
Manuals & Resources
- Oral-Pro™ Vitamin D3 plus E Concentrate SDS
- Oral-Pro™ Vitamin D3 plus E Concentrate Technical Data
- Oral-Pro™ Vitamin D3 plus E Concentrate Label