This Nicholson® 8" x 7/32" Round Chainsaw File Without Handle will help keep your chainsaws sharp.
- American Pattern round chainsaw file
- Tighten tension on chain to firmly support cutters when filing
- File from inside to outside of cutter
- Place file against beveled cutting surface of teeth 20° to 45° with saw
- Follow saw manufacturers' specifications
- Sharpen all left hand cutters on one side of chain
- Then move to the other side and file all the right hand cutters
- Check depth gauge height every 2 or 3 sharpenings
- Height between cutting teeth and depth gauge is between .020" to .030"
- File Cut: Knurl Cut
- File Shape: Round
- Length: 8"
|Manufacturer Part Number||01888|