Murphy 20P-75 Swichgage®
The Murphy 20P-75 Swichgage® can be used to trip alarms and/or shut-down devices. The 20 Series (2" dial) Swichgages® are diaphragm-actuated, pressure-indicating gauges, with built-in electrical switches.
- Gauge mechanism enclosed in a coated steel case that resists corrosion
- A polycarbonate, break-resistant lens and a polished, stainless steel bezel help protect this rugged, built-to-last instrument
- A unique, unitized diaphragm chamber ensures accuracy and protection from moderate overpressure
- Built-in pulsation dampener helps eliminate pointer flutter and is removable for cleaning
- Guage pointer acts as a pressure indicator
- Contacts are grounded through the Swichgage® case and have self-cleaning motion to ensure electrical continuity
- Internal snap-acting SPDT switches
Applications: The Swichgage® was specifically designed to protect engines/equipment in Oil Field, Marine, Irrigation, Construction and Trucking applications by monitoring Engine Lube Pressure, Water Pump Pressure, Hydraulic Pressure, Air Pressure, etc.