Munters® CELdek® 6" x 36" Coated Evaporative Cooling Pad
- Buy 24 for $12.26 each and save 26%
- Buy 120 for $11.48 each and save 31%
- Buy 2064 for $10.89 each and save 35%
Munters® CELdek® Coated Evaporative Cooling Pads are designed to provide maximum cooling, low pressure drop and years of reliable service.This 6" x 36" pad features a MI-T-edg™ on the air entering face. This allows for repeated cleaning without damaging the pad.
These pads are made from specifically engineered cellulose paper that is chemically treated to resist deterioration and meets the UL Environmental GREENGUARD GOLD certifications emission standards, improving the indoor air quality for both humans and livestock.
The cross fluted, unequal angle pad design promotes the beneficial mixing of air and water for optimum cooling. This unique design also functions to continually direct more water to the air entering face of the pad, where the air is the hottest, driest, dirtiest and the most intense evaporation occurs.
- Excellent cooling efficiency due to the unique design, manufacturing methods and materials used
- High face velocity allows the air to travel through the pad without water droplet carryover
- Low pressure drop allows the high velocity air to travel through the pad without significant resistance
- Self-cleaning design due to steeper angle of unequal flute design, flushing dirt and debris from the surface of the pad
- Simple to maintain due to the fact that in most cases, routine maintenance can be performed while systems still are operating
|Thickness x W x H||With MI-T-edg™ Coating||Without Coating|
|4" x 12" x 48"||N/A||160780-48|
|4" x 12" x 60"||N/A||160780-60|
|4" x 12" X 72"||N/A||160780-72|
|6" x 12" x 36"||160775-36||160770-36|
|6" x 12" x 48"||160775-48||160770-48|
|6" x 12" x 60"||160775-60||160770-60|
|6" x 12" x 72"||160775-72||160770-72|