Moldex® P100 Filter Disc For 7000/9000 Respirator. All Moldex® Particulate Filters are NIOSH certified. The P100 Particulate Filter Disks have an efficiency level of 99.97% or greater against both oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols.
- 100% PVC-Free®
- P100 Particulate Filter Disk is lighter than traditional Filter Cartridge
- Piggyback P100 with Moldex® Gas/Vapor Cartridges or use standalone filter
- P100 can be used for both oil and non-oil based particulates
- Use N95 Particulate Filters (#390014, sold separately) as a prefilter with any gas/vapor cartridge
- Wider field of vision because of low profile
- Fiberglass-free filters
- No plastic casing to throw away
P100 Applications: For contaminants falling under an OSHA substance specific standard requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter. These substances include asbestos, lead, inorganic arsenic and cadmium. Outside of the USA, check with all applicable and local government regulations. Also for use in environments where oil-based particulates are present.
Priced and sold per pair.
|Manufacturer Part Number||7490|
Manuals & Resources
- Moldex® 7000 Half Mask Reusable Respirator Data Sheet
- Moldex® 9000 Full Mask Reusable Respirator Data Sheet
- Moldex® 7000/9000 Reusable Respirator Instruction & Selection Guide
- Moldex® 7000/9000 Reusable Respirator Brochure